This linen table runner will complete your stylish table decor whether it's family dinner or a party with friends.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT
• EASY CARE because placemats are made from washed, softened and not ironed linen. Non-allergic, long-lasting linen fabric has OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certificate. It indicates that no harmful materials are used to produce this fabric, and its products are safe to contact with skin, as well as, they are environment and nature-friendly.
• Homemade and handmade with LOVE, CARE and GOOD WISHES.
1 - 120 cm x 35 cm (45.25 inches x 14 inches);
2 - 120 cm x 45 cm (45.25 inches x 17.75 inches);
3 - 140 cm x 35 cm (55 inches x 14 inches);
4 - 140 cm x 45 cm (55 inches x 17.75 inches).
• All available colors you can see in the pictures.
• Please note that colors may vary due to your computer's settings and monitor calibration.
100% natural washed, softened and not ironed Lithuanian linen.
• Everything about linen you can find in FAQ's section.
• Gentle machine wash under 40C, hand wash or dry cleaning.
• Do not bleach. If your item is extremely dirty, use detergent with gall.
• If you are using a washing machine, do not overload it – the linen item has to be able to move easily. Otherwise, there is a risk of the item becoming streaky. Also, if the item is able to move easily, it will be washed better.
• Do not tumble dry but let it dry naturally.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE LINEN?
• IT IS ONE OF THE OLDEST FABRICS IN THE WORLD. Linen fabric was considered to be sacred, therefore, it was used during prayers and sacrifices in ancient Egypt.
• SACRED PLANT. In my country Lithuania linen was considered to be sacred, and it was believed that linen can protect from bad spirits.
• FIRMNESS. Linen fabric is 3 times stronger and 5 times more resistant to friction than cotton.
• ECO FRIENDLY. Linen is completely waste-less product, that does not cause any harm to nature. And items made out of linen are biodegradable.
• LONG-LASTING. Linen gets better with age.
• NON-ALLERGIC. Linen does not cause allergic reactions and it could be like a natural antiseptic.
• CLEANLINESS. Dirt and residue of soap and lime tend to accumulate less in a linen fabric.
• LUXURY and INVESTMENT. By purchasing a product made of linen, you invest into luxury, naturalness, functionality and long-lasting. I am sure that you will be able to use linen products for many years, and even may hand them over to your children.
Matching PLACEMATS you can find here:
Matching COASTERS you can find here:
Or visit my shop here: www.cozymozyhome.com
Any written or visual information of this page can be used only with a written permission.