WHY DO YOU NEED IT
• The loop is made of thin but strong rope, so IT IS COMFORTABLE to hand tea towel on the hook.
• The loop is made of rope, that is used for my knitted items, so waste could be reduced and the items could match each other. And anytime you come back to the store, you could easily find something new.
• EASY CARE because placemats are made from washed, softened and not ironed linen. Non-allergic, long-lasting linen fabric has OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certificate. It indicates that no harmful materials are used to produce this fabric, and its products are safe to contact with skin, as well as, they are environment and nature-friendly.
• Homemade and handmade with LOVE, CARE and GOOD WISHES.
43 x 58 cm (17 x 22.75 inch)
35 x 51 cm (13.75 x 20 inch)
35 x 45 cm (13.75 x 17.75 inch)
• For the reason it is handmade, there might be a measurement difference of 0.5-1 cm (0.2-0.4 inches).
• Please note that colors may vary due to your computer's settings and monitor calibration.
100% natural washed, softened and not ironed Lithuanian linen.
• Everything about linen you can find in FAQ's section.
• Gentle machine wash under 40C, hand wash or dry cleaning.
• Do not bleach. If your item is extremely dirty, use detergent with gall.
• If you are using a washing machine, do not overload it – the linen item has to be able to move easily. Otherwise, there is a risk of the item becoming streaky. Also, if the item is able to move easily, it will be washed better.
• Do not tumble dry but let it dry naturally.
Matching APPRONS you can find here:
Or visit my shop here: www.cozymozyhome.com
Any written or visual information of this page can be used only with a written permission.