Large laundry basket made of coffee beans burlap for coffee lovers.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT
• The bottom of the laundry basket has a molded base. So it WILL FIT VERY COMFORTABLY anywhere in the bathroom.
• The top of the basket has drawstrings. So the LAUNDRY awaiting its turn WILL NOT BE VISIBLE, and you can quickly and easily fill it with dirty ones.
• Two comfortable handles make it EASY TO MOVE the basket to the washing machine and back again into places.
• A keen coffee drinker and lover will find it awesome to have THE REAL COFFEE BAG even in the bathroom and to put laundry in it.
• If you do not do your laundry at home and use the services of a laundromat or your mom :), you can take your laundry in this stylish and convenient laundry basket DIRECTLY TO THE CAR.
• Does your teenager like to drop dirty clothes just in the corner of the room? Put this laundry bag there. Your TEENAGER WILL CERTAINLY LOVE this stylish room element which keeps the room tidy. It will be convenient to transport accumulated dirty clothes to the washing machine.
• This laundry bag is sewn in accordance with THE CONCEPT OF SUSTAINABLE CONSUMPTION. The bags for transporting coffee beans are simply thrown away. However, with a little effort, we will not only avoid pollution, but also have a comfortable and stylish item at home.
• Every item is MADE WITH LOVE, CARE and GOOD WISHES.
Size is the same as the original coffee beans bag.
HEIGHT - 60 cm (23.50 inch)
WIDTH - 70 cm (27.50 inch)
(when the basket is flattened)
DIAMETER - 45 cm (17.75 inch)
• For the reason it is handmade, there might be a measurement difference of 0.5-1 cm (0.2-0.4 inches).
Light BROWN with the original print of coffee beans bag.
• Please note that colors may vary due to your computer's settings and monitor calibration.
The coffee beans bag is made of vegetable burlap (combined with the jute plant or sisal fibers).
• Gentle machine wash under 40C or hand wash.
• Do not bleach with chemical treatment. If your item is extremely dirty, use detergent with gall.
• Do not tumble dry and let dry naturally.
• Do not iron.
Any written or visual information on this page can be used only with written permission.